Wednesday, March 3, 2010

in the works...

An appearance in Worcester with Upton Bell of WCRN, stagemanaged by my old friend Hank Stolz with whom I speak on Mondays (WCRN 830 AM). At Jillians, date TBA.... Also a pending appointment at Leominster Barnes and Noble (April?) and a possible date at Brookline Booksmith in June (hey, at least it won't be snowing). I'm looking forward to nailing these down for the column at right. . . .I have worked on marketing/PR/publicity for a variety of individuals and arts non-profits and getting into the groove for The Astrological Elements by myself-as-client has taken a few ticks. Fortunately, I can say with complete shamelessness it's a fun book to read and REALLY useful. I've divided the chapters into the 4 elements (fire, earth, air and water), and each element gets its 3 signs. And then I do mix/match so you can see how Virgo fares with Scorpio (ok) or Leo with Capricorn (magnetic, if Cappy can survive...). So something for everyone....

1 comment:

  1. I'm holding out for the Brookline Booksmith! Congrats, this is all great stuff.

    ReplyDelete